Operational Excellence Associate, Hanoi
City Teams – Vietnam /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services. Eight years into our start and a few 100+ cities later, we are just getting started.
Currently, we are looking for an Operational Excellence for Hanoi office to further strengthen our internal operational processes. This is an exciting role if you have project management skill and have experiences in working with processes, love working cross-functionally, enjoy speaking with people and gain knowledge of e-logistic company.
What you will do:
- Build dashboards, reports and trackers to control performance and KPI.
- Design different standard operating procedures (SOP) for business needs, analyze and consult on existing process optimization.
- Cooperate with different departments to implement and track the performance improvement after processes change.
- Cooperate with Business Intelligence to conduct research on prospective projects to identify and evaluate current business needs.
- Draw up business project plans, dependencies and liaising with stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Ensure project status, issues or changes made are communicated to all related parties as well as documented appropriately.
What you will need:
- 1+ year of professional industry experience with proven business impact.
- Analytical and efficiency driven mind-set, ability to see the big picture, and highly committed to meet the deadline with quality work.
- Highly numerate individuals with a high standard of accuracy with data.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; data management systems knowledge would be helpful.
- Familiar with workflow and project management tools such as Lucidchart and Monday would be a plus.
What you will have:
- Chances to work with all departments within the company.
- Dynamic environment with diverse and young teams.
- Happy Fridays, summer parties, anniversary prizes, monthly team outings, and more to bond as #OneLalamove!