Team Lead, Software Engineering
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR /
Engineering – Tech /
At Lalamove, we believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs. We are full steam ahead to make Lalamove synonymous with delivery and on a mission to impact as many local communities we can. We have massively scaled our efforts across Asia and now have our sights on taking our best in class technology to the rest of the world. And we are looking for talented professionals to join us in this journey!!
As a Software Engineering Team Lead, you are responsible for the implementation of Lalamove’s delivery platform. To succeed in this, you work very closely with your team, with product management, with your peers and with the infrastructure team. The Software Engineering Team Lead continuously improves the team, the processes and the culture.
What you will do:
- Together with your peers you lead the features development in Lalamove application team
- Set your team’s vision and goals based on the roadmap
- Full responsibility for the end-to-end delivery success
- Build your team for improving the quality of our products
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members towards a collaboration and self-organization
- Collaborate with other technology leaders and product management to anticipate skill and capacity needs
- Drive a high quality and high performance culture
- Drive a ‘results over processes’ culture
- Drive continuous process improvements
What we seek:
- 5+ years experience in development (preferably in PHP, Java, nodeJS)
- Mobile experience is considered an asset (android)
- 2+ years of experience in leading/mentoring/developing/coaching people & teams
- Strong hands-on software engineering skills
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Great communication and presentation skills “Can do” mentality, solutions over excuse
- Pro-actively getting the jobs done, always step out
- People management skills, good relationship with team members
- Positive energy, positive attitude, positive influence on the team
- Flexibility to deal with unexpected situations and do changes accordingly
- Ability to make tough decisions in a timely manner
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in working with Lalamove! However, only qualified candidates will be contacted for the next steps in the recruitment process.
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice