Driver Operations Associate (Onboarding)
City Teams – Singapore /
Lalamove is a tech-enabled company that is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
We are now operating in Asia and LATAM our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company. Are you highly motivated and strives to exceed your goals? Join the team at Lalamove Singapore and experience first-hand, the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry.
We are looking for a high-energy, charismatic Driver Operations Associate who can work well under pressure and who exhibits a spirit of excellence to join one of the fastest growing intra-city delivery platforms in Asia.
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
What we Seek
- Work closely with a team of full-time and part-time team members to onboard freelance driver partner accounts to meet operational targets
- Build and maintain long term relationship with drivers by coaching and communicating with the driver partners and getting timely constructive feedback
- Providing support to resolve driver partner general queries and emails via ZOHO and WhatsApp
- Assist in driver offboarding tasks i.e. updating bank account details and deposit/wallet balance refund
- Handling of driver partners’ call-back log on onboarding and offboarding processes
- Generate ideas and process optimizations to streamline the daily operational duties
- Exceed individual and Driver Operations team targets & KPIs
What you'll Need
- Analytical and resilient with ambition to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Energetic, driven, passionate, proactive, and attentive to details
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Min Diploma in Business or related field, fresh graduates are welcomed
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice