Senior Android Developer
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR /
Engineering – Tech /
At Lalamove, we believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs. We are full steam ahead to make Lalamove synonymous with delivery and on a mission to impact as many local communities we can. We have massively scaled our efforts across Asia and now have our sights on taking our best in class technology to the rest of the world. And we are looking for talented professionals to join us in this journey!!
Our mobile apps drives our business, which makes it extremely important for us to focus on it as our core product. Therefore, we're looking for a passionate Engineer to drive new development, who won’t hesitate injecting anything through a dagger and can’t accept artifacts being published without sterilising it in mockito and espresso. You will communicate with our business and engineering teams to understand the needs of our drivers and users.
What you will do:
- You will drive new development on our Android platform
- You will support development process for Android, from gathering design details and requirements to implementing them
- You will participate in innovating and improving our existing product by building prototypes to quickly
- You will demonstrate new features and product ideas
- You will communicate closely with the business and engineering teams as well as our business users and drivers towards understanding the needs of our end-users
What we seek:
- 6+ years experience in apps development using Java and Kotlin
- You are comfortable applying best practices and design patterns
- You understand the importance of writing a well structured, readable and testable code
- You strive for quality and you are serious about it
- You are passionate about mobile apps and is attentive to details
- You are willing to innovate and optimize our apps for next million users
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Chinese a plus
What We Offer You
- Diverse & Value driven Culture
- International team Environment
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Healthcare/Insurance Cover
- Free Lalamove swag and merch!
- Monthly credit to use on the Lalamove Application
- Well-stocked fridge full of all the refreshments you need to get you through your day
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Stunning brand new offices, a 2 min walk from MTR Kowloon Tong
To all recruitment agencies - Lalamove does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Lalamove employees or any other company location. Lalamove is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice