Driver Engagement Coordinator, HCMC
Ho Chi Minh City /
City Teams – Vietnam /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our eighth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and The Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do.
Love working with people, training and providing guidance? We want you in our team! We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Driver Engagement Coordinator based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The ideal candidate should not be afraid to try new things and get ready to make history together with the rest of the ops team at Lalamove Ho Chi Minh. You will be in charge of scheduling and training Lalamove drivers and will need to take full ownership of a crucial component of our business. Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things no one has ever done before.
Think you are up for it? Apply now and join the team in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to experience the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry!
What you will be doing:
- Set and implement social media and communication campaign, and be a representative of the company to maintain communication with drivers.
- Organize and participate in events to build loyalty, community and promote brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Coordinate with Partnership team to maintain a strong partnership system to ensure and improve benefits of our partners, contributing to partners' loyalty and brand awareness.
What we seek:
- An outgoing and open-minded personality that can interact and influence people with different profiles (age, nationality, experience, background).
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the logistics industry, E-commerce and social media.
- Ability to learn and understand new products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Capable of compiling relevant information, provide strategic analysis, present and initiate ideas.
What you’ll need:
- Vietnamese national and fluency in Vietnamese is required.
- Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- Previous experience in driver/community management or field team recruitment is a plus/advantage.
- 1-year experience about content writing.
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel is ideal.
- Able to use Photoshop is more preferable.
- Extrovert, sociable, responsible, organized.