Fleet Vendor Manager
City Teams – Indonesia /
Do you find it nearly impossible to create an impact? Here at Lalamove, we provide you, an Operations geek, the opportunity to make an impact by formulating and delivering initiatives that will improve the business of our partners. You'll create and develop fleet acquisition and onboarding processes (see how many business can be expanded and improved!), monitor vendors SOP and quality, and grow and maintain a high quality partner community.
Your impact won't end there; you'll also boost Lalamove's market presence by significantly raising the number of branded vehicles, preserving delivery processes for corporations and non-corporations, and developing new initiatives. You are the one who will directly empower our partners and ensure the expansion of their business!
Think you are up for it? Apply now and join us as #OneLalamove!
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESSES WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN ENGLISH AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
What you will do:
- Responsible for end to end process of lead generation, onboarding, and retaining fleet vendors to secure drivers and fleet supply (especially for bigger vehicles such as 5T above)
- Ensure the process of leads generation and fulfillment for intercity delivery for all types of vehicles
- Oversee all fleet training/communications to ensure all driver partners achieve the quality expected
- Optimize the current operation flow of fleet management, training center, and operation hub in West and East Jakarta
- Perform industry analysis and research by analyzing market trends to drive business insights for corporate supply
- Work closely with Corporate Sales to ensure demand fulfilment for all clients
- Liaise with regional team on a day to day basis on providing local supply insights and data
What you will need:
- Bachelor degree or Master degree from all major
- Minimum 3 years working experience in lead or managerial role in related fields (such as on demand delivery, fleet management, transportation, trucking, logistics, supply chain, 3PL, and shipping companies)
- Experienced in handling fleet vendors and larger vehicles
- Experienced in leading a team and working with cross departments with matrix organizational structures
- Data driven, detail oriented, and target oriented
- Fluent in English is a must
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta Selatan
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice
Untuk semua kandidat- Lalamove menghormati privasi Anda dan berkomitmen untuk melindungi data pribadi Anda. Pemberitahuan ini akan memberi tahu Anda bagaimana kami akan menggunakan data pribadi Anda, menjelaskan hak privasi Anda dan perlindungan hukum yang Anda miliki saat Anda mendaftar untuk bergabung dengan kami. Mohon luangkan waktu untuk membaca dan memahami Pemberitahuan ini. Pemberitahuan Privasi Kandidat: https://www.lalamove.com/id/candidate-privacy-notice