City Teams – Indonesia /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, India and the Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Currently, we are looking for a high-caliber individual to join as Finance Manager, based in Jakarta, Indonesia as we continue to expand our presence and capabilities across SEA.
In this role, you will interact with the country and HQ teams to implement financial accounting and operational support to ensure smooth running of all lines of business. This means you will not only ensure reporting standards are implemented, you will also provide strategic guidance by identifying opportunities to add value to the business through cost optimization, margin improvement and tax strategies.
- Financial operations: Oversee daily financial operations by optimizing driver, client and vendor payments and collections
- Budgeting: Co-lead budgeting process with country director and provide deviation analysis to maintain budget controls
- Financial Accounting: Ensure daily, weekly, monthly reporting standards are met and delivered on time
- Statutory compliance: Filing statutory tax reports and oversee local audit as needed
- Team development: Equip team with necessary knowledge and tools to achieve goals
- HQ liaison: Prepare management reports and review them with HQ finance team and management
What we seek
- Integrity and leadership: Make the right decisions for the business, lead and motivate others
- Strategic thinker: Ability to plan ahead to fulfill financial needs of each function for achieving ambitious business growth targets
- Strong communicator: To liaise with HQ / Management / functional departments to align on allocated budgets and business requirements
- Detail oriented: Meticulous on finalising reports and ensure legal compliance of the local entity
What you will need
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in finance/accounting field
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification in Accounting & Finance (ie ACCA, CPA)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong business acumen
- Sound understanding on logistics / O2O business models
- Knowledge of local tax regulations and PSAK/IFRS
- Knowledge in Xero a plus
- Fluent in English is a must
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice
Untuk semua kandidat- Lalamove menghormati privasi Anda dan berkomitmen untuk melindungi data pribadi Anda. Pemberitahuan ini akan memberi tahu Anda bagaimana kami akan menggunakan data pribadi Anda, menjelaskan hak privasi Anda dan perlindungan hukum yang Anda miliki saat Anda mendaftar untuk bergabung dengan kami. Mohon luangkan waktu untuk membaca dan memahami Pemberitahuan ini. Pemberitahuan Privasi Kandidat: https://www.lalamove.com/id/candidate-privacy-notice