Senior Marketing Planner 資深行銷企劃專員
City Teams – Taipei /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it!
Our strength lies in our internal values, namely Passion in serving local communities, empowering SMEs and our driver partners, Execution and Grit because that is how we differentiate ourselves by never giving up and striving for excellence, and Humility - awareness in ourselves to learn from others and never stop improving.
At Lalamove, we strongly believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs.
Our vision is to bring communities closer and make city life easier by allowing fast and convenient circulation of goods. We realise this vision with a ‘glocal’ approach, building a robust operations team to adapt our product to local networks of businesses and delivery contractors. At the same time, we have ambition to build an international brand by establishing an even more global presence.
- What you'll do:
- Develop Integrated Marketing Communication plans and work closely with the team to deliver key message to the customers in all channels
- Plan and execute online marketing campaign to meet company goals
- Be the owner of Lalamove coupon incentive: set regulation and closely monitor how it help drive user growth and retention performance
- Manage in-app and web placement to promote marketing campaign
- Highly self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment;
- Must be data driven! Have strong experience and interest in analytics;
- Minimum 3 years of Digital Marketing / Campaign Marketing / Marcom or related experience;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Able to build collaborative relationships, demonstrates learning agility and strives for excellence in execution.
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice
敬啟者 – Lalamove十分重視您的隱私權，並致力於保護您的個人資料。