Data Analyst - Product
Hong Kong /
BI & Platform – BI & Platform /
At Lalamove, we believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs. We are full steam ahead to make Lalamove synonymous with delivery and on a mission to impact as many local communities we can. We have massively scaled our efforts across Asia and now have our sights on taking our best in class technology to the rest of the world. And we need your help to get us there!
As a Data Analyst in the Product Team at Lalamove, you will work with a group of passionate and talented product managers, engineers, designers, and data scientists to solve some of the most challenging problems the company is facing. You will be delivering reports, dashboards, data sources, actionable insights based on analyses and experimentation to empower product management in making informed decisions. The ideal candidate will have a passion for generating value out of data and shape the future of lalamove products.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for generating value out of data in order to shape the direction of our market expansion. The role will be action packed, demanding and offer you the opportunity to ensure that our growth plans are rooted in strong fundamentals as a result of your efforts.
What we seek:
- Quick learner: you enjoy analyzing data, and you have the ability to learn new methods and technologies quickly
- Problem solver: you have strong critical thinking skills, willing to find creative solutions to difficult problems and work smart before hard
- High autonomy: self-organized, initiator, passionate with a can-do attitude and own end-to-end projects
- Team player: you go the extra mile to ensure success and alignment of all parties involved
- Communicative: you effectively interpret insights in simple terms to inspire actions and influence the strategy of stakeholders
What you'll need:
- At least 2 years of work experience in a business intelligence or data analytics role
- Educational background in statistics, computer science, other applied sciences or understanding of data science theory
- Experience in applying Visualization, Statistical Inference and other Data Mining techniques on variety of data
- Proficiency in SQL and Python/R. Comfortable with Linux and Git commands
- Experience using Tableau or other BI Tools for reporting and analyses
- Good command of English