Warehouse Associate (6 Months Contract)
City Teams – Singapore /
Lalamove is a tech-enabled company that is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
We are now operating in Asia and LATAM our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company. Are you highly motivated and strives to exceed your goals? Join the team at Lalamove Singapore and experience first-hand, the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry.
We are looking for a high-energy, charismatic individual who can work well under pressure and who exhibits a spirit of excellence to join one of the fastest growing intra-city delivery platforms in Asia. Think you are up for it? Apply now!
- Manage Lalamove’s sticker inventory system and support the team on sticker installation on vehicles
- Actively reach out to Driver Partners to pitch and share the benefits of Lalamove's mission to "Paint the road Orange"
- Maintain and improve the warehouse condition to ensure workplace safety and health regulations are met
- Adept in utilizing Excel/Spreadsheet as trackers to ensure data and information are securely updated, shared and kept
- Exceed individual and Driver Operations team targets & KPIs
What you'll Need
- Minimum N-Level Qualification with some relevant work experience
- Physically Fit and has basic knowledge on warehouse management
- A self-starter and proactive individual with great interpersonal skills to pitch about our mission to "Paint the road Orange"
- Resilient with ambition to work in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fresh graduates, PR, and foreigners are welcome to apply
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice