City Teams – Singapore /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it!
Currently, Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders everyday.
With 1600+ employees spread across SEA, USA, INDIA and LATAM, our 7-years old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since.
Our strength lies in our internal values, namely Passion in serving local communities, empowering SMEs and our driver partners, Execution and Grit because that is how we differentiate ourselves by never giving up and striving for excellence, and Humility - awareness in ourselves to learn from others and never stop improving.
We are looking for a Sales Manager, based in Singapore. The incumbent will lead and motivate a team of high energy Sales professionals to meet and exceed team and individual goals.
We are looking for an individual who can work well under pressure and exhibit a spirit of excellence to join one of the fastest growing delivery platform in Asia.
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
- Sales operations: acquire and onboard business users by leading the team in maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and by developing and nurturing professional relationships.
- Data Analysis: Creating and revamping business processes to improve sales operational efficiency. Develop Sales performance metrics, Sales productivity reporting and analytics dashboard
- Team Leadership: Oversee the team. Proactively lead and develop a high caliber sales team who are driven to deliver results.
- Sales standards: identify (based on data), build and enforce Standard Operating Procedures and Policies to support the activity and solve or prevent issues
- Sales Strategy Development: developing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and ensure the company maintains a strong presence in the industry.
What we Seek
- Strong network on which to rely for expanding the business
- Can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, identify key business opportunities and sales pipeline for business strategy planning. Set up sales charts to monitor team's performance against KPI
- Data driven and ability to translate data into user friendly and insightful dashboard analysis to guide and influence decision making.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users
- Charming personality to build and maintain professional relationships
- Strong at negotiation to get the best deal out of every partnership
What you'll need
- Minimum 5 years relevant sales experience with people management skills set (Startup/logistics industry is a plus)
- 2 Years experience in Sales Operations (Eg: Sales funnel and pipeline movement analysis)
- Data driven and experience in data analysis tools. Excellent analytical skills, supported by a strong attention to detail.
- Strong sales operational background
- Ability to lead a team and value add to their personal growth
- Excellent problem solving, presentation, lead generation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in CRM programs is a plus