Mexico City /
City Teams – Mexico /
At Lalamove, we believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple.
Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs. We are full steam ahead to make Lalamove synonymous with delivery and on a mission to impact as many local communities as we can. We have massively scaled our efforts across Asia and now have our sights on taking our best in class technology to the rest of the world. And we need your help to get us there!
We are looking for an Account Executive to be based in CDMX. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can help scale and manage our rapid growth across Mexico. We are seeking someone who can thrive in a collaborative, open and fun culture! If you are passionate about solving delivery problems through empowering communities, come join us and experience exciting rapid growth!
- Sales execution: Acquire and onboard business users, maintaining a good portfolio of leads and ensuring that weekly sales targets are met.
- Negotiation and closing of agreements: Lead negotiations to establish a solid working relationship with our partners and guarantee economic sustainability and growth.
- Sales Operations - Ensuring that standard operating policies and procedures are implemented in a timely and accurate manner.
- Brand Ambassador: Becoming the face of Lalamove by engaging local partners to promote our services and values
- Backup: correct monitoring of internal practices and processes, administrative activities and / or reports.
- Process Creation: process optimization, visualization and flow analysis.
What we look for
- Discipline and order in monitoring daily activities through the company's systems (keep the information up to date)
- Understanding CRM
- Process focused person
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately with potential clients.
- Motivating personality to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong sales skills to get our potential customers to use our service. Keep you informed about the products offered and discuss the options available.
What you need
- 2 years or more of relevant sales experience (startup industry / logistics industry is an advantage)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experiences
- Knowledge, understanding and taste for mobile and web technologies and passion for Logistics and SaaS.
- English as plus
- Analytical ability to support the development of multi-client strategy
- Strong sales skills to get potential clients to use our service.
- Organizational and self-management skills
- Positive attitude and courage to make things happen, to identify and take advantage of new opportunities
- An ambitious person who has an entrepreneurial attitude to bring solutions and ideas to our daily operational needs
- Strong sense of prioritization and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time, without compromising quality.
- Autonomous and adaptable attitude to deal with a constantly changing work environment.
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice
A todos los candidatos: Lalamove respeta su privacidad y se compromete a proteger sus datos personales.
Este Aviso le informará cómo utilizaremos sus datos personales, explicará sus derechos de privacidad y la protección que tiene por ley cuando solicita unirse a nosotros. Tómese el tiempo para leer y comprender este Aviso. Aviso de privacidad para candidatos: https://www.lalamove.com/es-mx/candidate-privacy-notice