Key Accounts Associate
City Teams – India /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology.
We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it!
Currently, Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders everyday.
With 1600+ employees spread across SEA, INDIA and LATAM, our 6-years old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since.
Our strength lies in our internal values, namely Passion in serving local communities, empowering SMEs and our driver partners, Execution and Grit because that is how we differentiate ourselves by never giving up and striving for excellence, and Humility - awareness in ourselves to learn from others and never stop improving.
At Lalamove, we strongly believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs.
Our vision is to bring communities closer and make city life easier by allowing fast and convenient circulation of goods. We realize this vision with a ‘glocal’ approach, building a robust operations team to adapt our product to local networks of businesses and delivery contractors. At the same time, we have an ambition to build an international brand by establishing an even more global presence.
We are looking for talented and competitive Key Accounts Associates who thrive in a quick sales cycle environment.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The candidate must be comfortable travelling on field, meeting clients and making approx 100 calls per day, Cold Calling, generating leads, understanding client requirements, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. This will involve visiting client locations for meetings (with decision-makers).
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up (20%) and Field Sales (80%)
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Propose solutions to client’s logistics requirements and take leads through different stages of sales to Closure.
- Followup with existing clients and find new possibilities for business opportunities.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand his/her database of prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline of prospects and close deals
- Proven field sales experience (Min 1 Year)
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong sales acumen and ability to call more than 100 numbers or meet 10+ clients per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be fluent in English. (must be able to communicate in Kannada and Tamil)
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Must be able to provide solutions and resolve client issues without additional help.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively