City Teams – Thailand /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our seven year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia and Indonesia, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Currently, we are seeking for an outgoing, energetic and detail oriented individual to join our Data Analyst Team, based in Bangkok, Thailand.
A Project Manager's job is to take that data and use it to help companies make better business decisions. This could mean figuring out how to price new materials for the market, how to reduce transportation costs, solve issues that cost the company budget.
About You :
- Leadership skills: Ability to motivate a team, work with them to set and meet a common goal. This is a sole contributor role but you will be key in driving change therefore a high degree of skill in motivating and empowering people is key to success.
- Ability to identify and analyze skill gaps: Identify issues through analytics, develop detailed attack plans and work with the teams plan deployment
- Strategic mindset: Be a key player in setting up and launching new project and be able to analyze and implement key factors which affect long term success of a project
- Operational knowledge: Possess strong business operations experience, and be familiar with key growth metrics and related drivers and be able to implement and execute improvement plans
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyst it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Tableau experience is preferred. Ms Excel coding and macros preferred
What you'll need:
- Consulting / analytical / operations or related experience
- Experience of managing/leading teams in the past and proven ability to gain trust and buy-in from staff
- Have a strategic mindset with strong project management experience
- Very articulate in communication as you will be expected to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- A balance of being a self-starter and team player with grit and perseverance
- Other success attributes include being results-oriented, meticulous, open to criticism, customer focused and creative.
What we seek:
- Thai nationality, Age 25-35 years old
- A bachelor's degree or master degree is required in preferred fields such as math, statistics, computer science, and any other related field
- Preferred work experience in Logistics, Operations and or Data Management
- Experience in Project Management / Operations Management, background in Start up is highly preferred
- Experience with Tableau or Looker is a massive advantage
- Experience in minor coding or macros to automate manual processes
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong analysis skills are required.
- Positive, a good team player and responsible
- Fluent in English & Thai
- Immediately available is highly preferred