City Teams – Thailand
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia and Indonesia, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Currently, we are seeking for an outgoing, energetic and detail oriented individual to join our Data Analyst Team, based in Bangkok, Thailand.
A data analyst's job is to take that data and use it to help companies make better business decisions. This could mean figuring out how to price new materials for the market, how to reduce transportation costs, solve issues that cost the company budget.
About You (The Data Analyst) :
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyse it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Tableau experience is preferred. Ms Excel coding and macros preferred
What we seek:
- Thai nationality, Age 22-35 years old
- A bachelor's degree is required in preferred fields such as math, statistics, computer science, and any other related field
- Preferred work experience in Logistics, Operations and or Data Management
- Experience with Tableau or Looker is a massive advantage
- Experience in minor coding or macros to automate manual processes
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong analysis skills are required.
- Positive, a good team player and responsible
- Fluent in English & Thai
- Immediately available is highly preferred