5 years since Lalamove's inception, navigating the ups and downs of the start up scene, living the real O2O - our values of Passion, Grit, Humility and Execution have taken us from Hong Kong to over 120 cities in Asia.
At present, as the no.1 on-demand delivery platform with over 2.5 million drivers in the region, our aspirations to become synonymous to delivery is stronger than ever. We see a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change how online purchases are delivered, and we are super excited to introduce a new service catering for the surging demand of online delivery.
If you can see the same opportunity as we do, have the courage to take on big new challenges, are willing to roll your sleeves up to execute and make things happen, we want you to join our founding team for this new venture.
As the usage rate of iOS continues to increase globally, it has become critically important for Lalamove to continue it's focus on iOS as our core product. We're looking for a passionate engineer to drive development on iOS. You will take part in the entire development process, gathering design requirements and implementing them. You will continue to innovate and improve our existing product by building prototypes to quickly demonstrate new features and product ideas.
What you'll do:
- You will be a team player with a friendly and collaborative manner
- You will participate in innovating and improving our existing product by building prototypes to quickly
- You will demonstrate new features and product ideas
- You will communicate closely with the business and engineering teams as well as our business users and drivers towards understanding the needs of our end-users
What we seek:
- Self-driven: you are naturally an overachiever and want to get things done, with excellent organizational skills, integrity and follow through. You are up for the challenge of doing whatever it takes for our team to succeed
- Passionate: you have a positive outlook on everything and pass the same vibe onto others, internally and externally. You are the poster child of our values and can be our ambassador to spur employee engagement and a buzzing office environment
- Execution: you have experience gained from working in start-up environments and you’re innovative, highly creative and have high standards when it comes to providing top notch onboarding experience to our employees.
- Gritty: besides being charismatic and can talk to anyone and gain rapport easily, you are not afraid of challenges and don’t give up until the goal is met!
- Humility: you never say no, always believe in self-improvement and development, can learn quickly from mistakes and open to feedback. You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed in a get your hands dirty start-up environment.
What you'll need:
- Passionate about iOS, attentive to details and open to code ownership
- Degree holder or above in related subjectAt least 2 years or above work experience in iOS apps development
- Exceptional Java development skills Strong knowledge of CS theory (OOP, threading, etc.) Swift (Objective-C is a plus)
- Experienced integration with RESTful API and JSON
- Can-do attitude and a desire to learn new technologies and tools
- Good command of both written and spoken English