Customer Service Team Leader
Kuala Lumpur /
City Teams – Malaysia /
- Support, coach and manage the L1 Agent to ensure that both operational targets and service levels are achieved.
- Communicate performance against objective with the individual team members and to monitor constantly their performance in terms of agreed key performance indicator (log-on time, average handle time,quality & CSAT scores etc).
- Support Operations in achieving its overall service levels (average speed of answer, abandoned calls, % calls answered within service level etc).
- Conduct regular team meeting and buzz sessions to ensure that two-way communication is maintained between team members and management.
- Support the management team in the creation of management reports to agreed time scales.
- Undertake any administration associated with payroll, performance related bonus, staff annual leave/MC applications, expenses claim and amendments to staff rosters.
- Disseminate information received from contact point to the team members as soon as possible and to ensure the team members are fully briefed on the information received.
- Attend to any high-level user / customer complaints received from internal/external stakeholders.
- Identify areas for service improvement and make recommendations to the management team.
- Intraday real time monitoring of service levels for all queues.
- Drive real-time adherence to the expected capacity against the actual performance to achieve service levels and efficiency metric goals.
- Communicate and call out changes to incoming contact patterns and make necessary recommendations.
- Update and send reports related to the performance including but not limited to shrinkage, volume vs order and AHT
- Review and process Queue Change requests in real-time
- Monitor, manage, and control the schedule production for Operations including meal breaks, and management of short breaks.
- Identifies and actively drives team changes, staffing and training needed to support capacity needs.
- Provides input into resource planning discussions
What you'll need
- Experience in service, customer support, food & beverage, retail or other high volume e-commerce platforms
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience as a Team Leader
- Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred
- Required languages - English, Bahasa Malaysia (both verbal and written)
- Candidates with Mandarin proficiency will be an added advantage as required to deal with Mandarin speaking user/driver
- Proficient in spreadsheet tools (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
- Willingness to work shifts (weekends, early mornings, late nights, and occasional holidays)
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice
Untuk semua kandidat- Lalamove menghormati privasi Anda dan berkomitmen untuk melindungi data pribadi Anda. Pemberitahuan ini akan memberi tahu Anda bagaimana kami akan menggunakan data pribadi Anda, menjelaskan hak privasi Anda dan perlindungan hukum yang Anda miliki saat Anda mendaftar untuk bergabung dengan kami. Mohon luangkan waktu untuk membaca dan memahami Pemberitahuan ini. Pemberitahuan Privasi Kandidat: https://www.lalamove.com/ms-my/candidate-privacy-notice