Business Development Associate
Business Development – Business Development /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company. Are you highly motivated and strives to exceed your goals? Join the team at Lalamove Indonesia and experience first-hand, the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry.
We are looking for a high-energy, charismatic Business Development Associate who can work well under pressure and who exhibits a spirit of excellence to join one of the fastest growing intra-city delivery platforms in Asia.
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
- Sales operations: acquire and on board business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and by developing and taking care of professional relationships.
- Negotiation and closing of deals: lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our local partners, and to ensure economic sustainability and mutual growth of the partnership
- Doing outreach to clients via cold calls/emails/meetings, timely follow ups, administrative work (contract drafting, coordination).
- Become the face of Lalamove when engaging local partner to promote our services and values.
What We Seek
- Strong local network on which to rely for expanding the business.
- A can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities.
- An exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users.
- A charming personality to build and maintain professional relationships.
- The ability to negotiate in getting the best deal out of every partnership.
What You'll Need
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B, enterprise or corporate sales (start-up/logistic/e-commerce industry is a plus)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Able to speak English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Good understanding of local business knowledge