Operations Associate - Semarang
City Teams – Indonesia /
Do you find it nearly impossible to create an impact? Here at Lalamove, we provide you, an Operations geek, the opportunity to make an impact by formulating and delivering initiatives that will improve the lives of our driver-partners. You'll create and develop driver acquisition and onboarding processes (see how many breadwinners can bring joy and happiness to their families?), monitor drivers' SOP and quality, and grow and maintain a high driver community.
Your impact won't end there; you'll also boost Lalamove's market presence by significantly raising the number of branded vehicles, preserving delivery processes for corporations and non-corporations, and developing new initiatives. You are the one who will directly empower our driver-partners and ensure their long-term economic viability.
Think you are up for it? Apply now and join us as #OneLalamove!
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESSES WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN ENGLISH AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Design, develop and implement driver acquisition processes
- Focus on building up the supply of Motorcycle, MPV, Van, and Pickup Bak in Semarang and surrounding
- Hands-on offline drivers acquisition & onboarding
- Setup drivers SOP and in charge of drivers quality
- Build and retain a high activity driver community
- Increase Lalamove’s brand awareness by substantially growing the number of branded vehicles
- Maintain order fulfillment corporation and non-corporation
- Achieve total alignment with local teams when executing new initiatives
- Exceed individual and team targets & KPI's
- Experienced in operations background, preferably from a startup company
- Posses relevant knowledge with Semarang market
- Ability to communicate in local languages are preferable
- Have a strong connection with the drivers' community in Semarang
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to champion new processes from plan to close
- Positive, passionate, proactive, self-initiative, and attentive to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluent proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience and familiar with Spreadsheet, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint