Business Development (Admin)
Kuala Lumpur /
City Teams – Malaysia /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our seventh year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company. Are you highly motivated and strive to exceed your goals? Join the team at Lalamove Malaysia and experience first-hand, the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry.
We are looking for a high-energy, charismatic Sales Associate who can work well under pressure and who exhibits a spirit of excellence to join one of the fastest growing intra-city delivery platforms in Asia.
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
- Support the Sales Team: by executing all administrative duties, operational duties and daily trouble shooting for clients via internal & external communication
- Support sales and lead sourcing: assist to acquire and onboard business users by assisting the sales team to maintain a healthy pipeline of leads, and to ensure weekly sales targets are achieved
- Support on Adhoc projects: assist with projects from sales team and management
- Sales operations: ensure Standard Operating Procedures and Policies are implemented in a timely and accurate manner
- Brand ambassador: become the face of Lalamove when engaging local partners to promote our services and values
What we seek
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users (Able to speak in fluent Mandarin or Bahasa Malaysia is a plus)
- Outgoing personality to build and maintain professional relationships
- Strong sales skills to get our potential client to use our service. Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities
What you'll need
- Candidates with >1 year in sales or administration experience
- Previous working experience in Freight Forwarders, Shipping Line or Logistics Industry will be an added advantage
- College Degree / Diploma holder preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies (Proficiency in CRM programs is a plus)
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice
Untuk semua kandidat- Lalamove menghormati privasi Anda dan berkomitmen untuk melindungi data pribadi Anda. Pemberitahuan ini akan memberi tahu Anda bagaimana kami akan menggunakan data pribadi Anda, menjelaskan hak privasi Anda dan perlindungan hukum yang Anda miliki saat Anda mendaftar untuk bergabung dengan kami. Mohon luangkan waktu untuk membaca dan memahami Pemberitahuan ini. Pemberitahuan Privasi Kandidat: https://www.lalamove.com/ms-my/candidate-privacy-notice