Senior Security Engineer
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR /
Engineering – Tech /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it!
Currently, Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders everyday.
With 1600+ employees spread across SEA, INDIA and LATAM, our 6-years old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since.
Our strength lies in our internal values, namely Passion in serving local communities, empowering SMEs and our driver partners, Execution and Grit because that is how we differentiate ourselves by never giving up and striving for excellence, and Humility - awareness in ourselves to learn from others and never stop improving.At Lalamove, we strongly believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs.
Our vision is to bring communities closer and make city life easier by allowing fast and convenient circulation of goods. We realise this vision with a ‘global’ approach, building a robust operations team to adapt our product to local networks of businesses and delivery contractors. At the same time, we have ambition to build an international brand by establishing an even more global presence.
What you will do:
- Responsible for building the security foundation on our international systems
- Support and maintain security capabilities within the group
- Keep track and follow through security incidents
- Setup and adjust security policy in each market based on local laws and security regulatory requirements
What you will need:
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 5 years of information security experience, experience in internet company is preferred
- Have good understanding of network security, web application security or data security, and be proficient in one of them
- Able to write scripts, familiar with one or more scripting languages such as python, perl or shell
- Have a good understanding of internationalised information security and privacy protection regulations, including GDPR, LGPD, PDPO, etc.
- Having CISSP, CISA, ISO27001, ISO29100, ISO29151 and other certification certificates is a plus
- Self motivated, strive for perfection, result-oriented. Good communication in English and Mandarin
What we offer :
- Diverse & Value driven Culture
- International team Environment
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Healthcare/Insurance Cover
- Free Lalamove swag and merch!
- Monthly credit to use on the Lalamove Application
- Well-stocked fridge full of all the refreshments you need to get you through your day
- Annual Summer company trips
- 15 days paid annual leave
- Parental Leave
- Stunning brand new offices, a 2 min walk from MTR Kowloon Tong