Contractor, Business Development - Hanoi
City Teams – Vietnam /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Now operating in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Indonesia, India. Our aspirations don't stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
Currently, we are looking for an Contractor, Business Development - Hanoi to join our fast-growing team. You must be someone with an aptitude for numbers and have a strong sense of accuracy. If you're highly motivated and ready for challenges, apply now!
- Finding business user deals to acquire Business Opportunities: acquire and onboard business customers by maintaining a healthy pipeline of business user lead acquisition, and to ensure weekly & monthly corporate client acquisition targets are achieved.
- Negotiation and closing deals: Lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our local corporate clients, and to ensure economic sustainability and mutual growth of the partnership; Perform retention activities after acquiring corporate clients for the 1st 3-month during the nurturing period.
- Responsible for KPI of personal revenue of business user deals and supporting metrics (1st time orders; new leads generated from various sources).
- Report performance results to line manager weekly & monthly.
- Sales operations: ensure Standard Operating Procedures and Policies are implemented in a timely and accurate manner; Participate in building & optimizing Standard Operating Procedures for corporate client acquisition activities.
- Manage customer information and build relationships after they successfully onboard;
- Brand ambassador: become the face of Lalamove when engaging local corporate clients to promote our services and values.
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Open to fresher/ undergraduates with thriving attitudes & aspirations.
- Experience in business development or telesales in the FMCG, logistics, maritime, electronics, or tech startup industries will be advantageous.
- Possess team-work skill & mindset.
- Positive thinking, quickly adapt to diverse circumstances & have a can-do attitude.
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills are mandatory; time-management & having passion for sales & partnership will be plus points. Able to handle stressful situations with a smile.
₫7,000,000 - ₫9,000,000 a month
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice
Dành cho các ứng viên – Lalamove tôn trọng đến sự riêng tư và cam kết sẽ bảo mật thông tin cá nhân của bạn. Bản thông báo này sẽ thông tin đến bạn cách thức mà chúng tôi sẽ sử dụng thông tin cá nhân của bạn, giải thích về quyền riêng tư của bạn và sự bảo trợ từ pháp luật khi bạn ứng tuyển cho chúng tôi. Vui lòng dành thời gian để đọc và hiểu rõ Bản thông báo này. Thông báo về Bảo mật ứng viên: https://www.lalamove.com/vi-vn/candidate-privacy-notice