City Teams – Singapore /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
We are now operating in Asia and LATAM our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company. Are you highly motivated and strives to exceed your goals? Join the team at Lalamove Singapore and experience first-hand, the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry.
We are looking for a high-energy, detail oriented individual who can work well under pressure and who exhibits a spirit of excellence to join one of the fastest growing intra-city delivery platforms in Asia.
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
- Oversee day-to-day finance operations
- Bank Reconciliation
- Assist in weekly payment cycle such as: staff claim, driver cash out, invoices
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards
- Maintaining a set of accounting books locally and to liaise with HQ on accounting queries
- Ensure timely submission of daily/weekly/monthly reporting to management and HQ
- Assist in GST filing
- Assist in statutory auditing and prepare necessary schedules required for audit
- Any other duties as assigned
What you'll Need
- We welcome fresh graduates or entry level applicants who has experience in Finance & Administration or any relevant fields (Startup/logistics industry is a plus)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in handling full set of accounts will be an added advantage
- Possess good knowledge of Singapore tax regulations and accounting standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and preferably Xero software
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work hands-on under tight deadlines and be responsive
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Strong communication and written skills in English
- Experience in startup and ecommerce platform will be an added advantage
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice