Business Development Associate - Yogyakarta
City Teams – Indonesia /
Four feet stand firmer than two. Our Business Development Associate will always guarantee that their feet stand and walk alongside our business users to ensure that delivery is fast and simple. When engaging business users to promote our services and values, you will become the face of Lalamove. As much as we love conversing with our teammates over a cup of coffee and a slice of martabak, you'll be "conversing" in terms of negotiating and generating new leads by nurturing professional relationships over a relaxing pastime that will entice potential business users to fall for our products and services.
You'll oversee end-to-end business initiatives, from cold calling, emailing, and meeting with clients online or in person, closing deals, to maintaining mutual growth in partnerships. You must also be willing to unlearn and relearn the characteristics of each of our business users, as each is unique and valuable in its own way. You are the person who our clients can trust, and who will deliver stability and excitement to our business users and the local community.
Think you are up for it? Apply now and join us as #OneLalamove!
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESSES WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN ENGLISH AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Sales operations: acquire and onboard business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and by developing and taking care of professional relationships
- Negotiation and closing of deals: lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our local partners, and to ensure economic sustainability and mutual growth of the partnership
- Reach out to clients via cold calls/emails/meetings, timely follow-ups, administrative work (contract drafting, coordination)
- Become the face of Lalamove when engaging local partners to promote our services and values
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B, enterprise, or corporate sales (start-up/logistic/e-commerce industry is a plus)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and persuasive skills
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Fluent in English is a must
- Good understanding of the local business environment