Finance Accounting Assistant Manager
City Teams – Indonesia /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it!
Currently, Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders everyday. With 1600+ employees spread across SEA, INDIA and LATAM, our 7-years old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since. Our strength lies in our internal values, namely Passion in serving local communities, empowering SMEs and our driver partners, Execution and Grit because that is how we differentiate ourselves by never giving up and striving for excellence, and Humility - awareness in ourselves to learn from others and never stop improving.
At Lalamove, we strongly believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs.
Our vision is to bring communities closer and make city life easier by allowing fast and convenient circulation of goods. We realise this vision with a ‘glocal’ approach, building a robust operations team to adapt our product to local networks of businesses and delivery contractors. At the same time, we have ambition to build an international brand by establishing an even more global presence.
We are looking for a Finance Accounting Assistant Manager, based in Jakarta. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can help scale and manage our rapid growth across Indonesia. We are seeking someone who can thrive in a collaborative, open and fun culture! If you are passionate about solving delivery problems through empowering communities, come join us and experience exciting, rapid growth!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting
- A minimum of 5 years experience as Finance Accounting or similar role (experienced from the same industry or from Public Accounting Firm is preferred)
- Familiar with accounting software and systems (e.g Xero/Netsuite)
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
- Willing to work in shifting (for Weekend or Public Holiday)
- Responsible for all aspects of finance, cash management and banking
- Provide commercial and financial advice to management on both strategic and operational issues
- Analyze business risks and opportunities, make recommendations that positively affect the financial results of the company
- Establish short and long term corporate strategy and operation forecast
- Control and monitor customer ageing and credit risk, implement credit time-line to align with company policy
- Ensure the credit evaluations are done and reviewed regularly
- Negotiate with banks and financial institutions to maximize company benefits
- Supervise the finance team of accountants and clerks to achieve KPI's
- Develop objective-based system & process enhancements
- Manage Indonesia based financial and regulatory reporting requirements
- Annual budgeting, variance analysis and management reporting
- Manage relationship with stakeholders
- Ad-hoc Assignments