Partner Acquisition Associate
Driver Operations – Driver Operations /
Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders everyday. With 2500+ employees spread across ASIA and LATAM, our 8-years old company has reached decacorn status in 2021 and has kept growing at tremendous speed.
Lalamove as a multinational company offers an international exposure to add real value so you will get real ownership of what you do and we provide you with room for improvement. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company. Check our story here and our social impact here.
Currently, we are looking for a high-caliber individual to join as a Partner Acquisition Associate, as we continue to expand our presence and capabilities across Asia Pacific.
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESSES WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN ENGLISH AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Design, develop and implement driver acquisition processes
- Focus on building up supply of Motorcycle, MPV, Van, and Pickup Bak in Surabaya and surrounding
- Hands on offline drivers acquisition & onboarding
- Setup drivers SOP and in charge of drivers quality
- Build and retain a high activity driver community
- Increase Lalamove’s brand awareness by substantially growing the number of branded vehicles
- Maintain order fulfillment corporation and non corporation
- Achieving total alignment with local teams when executing new initiatives
- Exceed individual and team targets & KPI's
- At least 2 year experience from operations background, preferably from startup company.
- Ability to communicate in local languages are preferable
- Join or have strong connection with drivers community
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to champion new processes from plan to close
- Positive, passionate, proactive, self-initiative and attentive to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluent proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience and familiar with spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel, and Power Point