City Teams – Thailand /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning-fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work, or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it! Currently, Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders every day. With 1600+ employees spread across SEA and LATAM, our 8-year-old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs, and has kept growing at tremendous speed since.
Our strength lies in our internal values, namely Passion for serving local communities, empowering SMEs and our driver-partners, Execution, and Grit because that is how we differentiate ourselves by never giving up and striving for excellence, and Humility - awareness in ourselves to learn from others and never stop improving.
At Lalamove, we strongly believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head-on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs. Our vision is to bring communities closer and make city life easier by allowing fast and convenient circulation of goods. We realize this vision with a ‘glocal’ approach, building a robust operations team to adapt our product to local networks of businesses and delivery contractors. At the same time, we have the ambition to build an international brand by establishing an even more global presence.
What you’ll do
- Receiving correspondences from local teams and reporting the same to the Functional Office
- Faxing, mailing, copying, and receiving documents and correspondence
- General clerical duties, such as data input, collecting and delivering documents, and filing
- Outdoor work for serving documents may be required
- Handle simple administrative tasks, including but not limited to general paperwork
- Perform ad hoc assignments and duties as required
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's Degree in Law At least 2 years of relevant experience in legal areas, preferably in a major law firm or in-house legal department
- Knowledge and experience in handling corporate secretarial, legal matters, and contract review
- Demonstrate attention to detail and a sense of legal risk awareness
- Good interpersonal and communication skillsGood command of spoken and written English
To all candidates- Lalamove respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice
สำหรับผู้สมัครทุกคน ลาลามูฟ เคารพในความเป็นส่วนตัวของคุณและมุ่งมั่นที่จะปกป้องข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลของคุณ
ประกาศนี้จะแจ้งให้คุณทราบว่าเราจะใช้ข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลของคุณอย่างไร,อธิบายสิทธิความเป็นส่วนตัวของคุณ และการคุ้มครองตามกฎหมายเมื่อคุณสมัครงานกับเรา โปรดใช้เวลาอ่านและทำความเข้าใจประกาศนี้