Lead, Business Development - HCMC
Ho Chi Minh City /
City Teams – Vietnam /
Are you passionate about solving problems?
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting technology startups with a presence in over 150 cities across Southeast Asia, China and India?
If your answers are yes and yes, we want you to join our team! We are seeking a Business Development Lead who will not back down in the face of challenge, who is ready to try new things, and is ready to make history together with the rest of the team at Lalamove Vietnam, HCMC team.
Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things no one has ever done before. We are looking for high energy, quick thinking individual who can understand driver beliefs and requirements to create long-lasting partnerships with our fleet.
- Develop new business opportunities: Acquire aggressively and onboard corporate users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and ensure monthly sales targets are achieved
- Negotiation and closing of deals: Lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our local partners, and ensure economic sustainability and mutual growth of the partnership
- Maintain good relationships with business partners
- Create special project pipelines and sales results as assigned by the Managing Director and/or Senior Manager
- Provide the required leadership, oversight, and development of all potential clients, internal systems and tools, training, and required tracking for performance and target attainment
- Comply with all Lalamove Vietnam policies and procedures and maintain the highest professional and ethical standards
- Identify what qualities make a strong salesperson and build this into the hiring process and training programs
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Minimum 5-6 years working in a professional B2B environment, experience in logistics industry is preferred;
- At least more than 1 year in Lead role;
- Having knowledge of the F&B/ FMCG/ Retails industries is desired;
- A data-driven approach to problem solving;
- Excellent projects and tasks management;
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at different levels, up to management or C-level;
- Ability to fuse business, operations, finance and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted deals;
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills and trust-building ability;
- Committed and highly collaborative team leader who can coach and mentor his/her sales team while successfully establishing a healthy working culture based on the company's principles and objectives;
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Salary & Benefits:
- Base Salary + Incentive Bonus & 13-month bonus based on company bonus structure & policy
- Working hours: Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm)
- Work address: 327-329 To Hien Thanh, Ward 13, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Salary review twice a year
- Annual Leave is 15 days/year; 2 sick days/ year and birthday leave on the month.
- Legal insurance, employee entertainment activities
This Notice will inform you how we will use your personal data, explain your privacy rights and the protection you have by the law when you apply to join us. Please take time to read and understand this Notice. Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.lalamove.com/en-hk/candidate-privacy-notice
Dành cho các ứng viên – Lalamove tôn trọng đến sự riêng tư và cam kết sẽ bảo mật thông tin cá nhân của bạn. Bản thông báo này sẽ thông tin đến bạn cách thức mà chúng tôi sẽ sử dụng thông tin cá nhân của bạn, giải thích về quyền riêng tư của bạn và sự bảo trợ từ pháp luật khi bạn ứng tuyển cho chúng tôi. Vui lòng dành thời gian để đọc và hiểu rõ Bản thông báo này. Thông báo về Bảo mật ứng viên: https://www.lalamove.com/vi-vn/candidate-privacy-notice