Account Management Executive - Hanoi
City Teams – Vietnam /
Are you passionate? A perpetual solver of problems? Are you proactive, dedicated to honing your skills, and persistent in completing and executing tasks? If the answer is yes, then we want you to join our team in Hanoi! We are currently seeking for an outgoing, energetic and detail oriented individual to join our Account Management team, based in Hanoi.
Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things no one has ever done before.
We are looking for a high energy, quick thinking individual to achieve business target by creating and maintaining professional relationship with clients.
If you understand all things that are worth doing are never easy, and you want to become a better version of yourself, apply now!
- Maintaining relationships with key accounts and customer's visits according to the set for territory in order to generate sales volumes, revenues through, conversion, retention and penetration.
- Supervise a team of Account management associates and responsible for AM team revenue.
- Ensure service quality through co-ordination with internal departments.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
- Following up with services failure issues.
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue base with existing accounts and execute this mission.
- Working closely and coordinate with internal stakeholder in handling services failure, billing issues.
- Collaborate with marketing department on regular and seasonal campaigns.
- Identify new channels of revenue with existing accounts e.g. API, advertising.
- Understanding of local business environment is priority.
- Weekly and Monthly reports to the Manager.
What we seek:
- Data driven mindset and master excel or SQL is preferable.
- Vast knowledge and understanding in F&B, E-commerce, sharing economy app are advantages.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure/tight timeframes.
- Able to work independently.
- Focus on detail and data driven mindset.
- Fluency in Vietnamese, proficiency in English a plus.
- 1 - 2 year related working experience in sales, account management, & customer support.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to handle stressful situations with a smile.
- Cultural fit: Fast learner, Can-do attitude, Straightforward, Simplify.
What we provide
- Opportunity to be an integral part of one of the most rapidly growing startups
- Opportunity to interact with the Regional and other SEA city teams
- Excellent career growth with our rapid expansion plans in SEA, for high performers
- Self-motivated: ability to work independently.
- Curiosity: about our customers and our product. Not afraid to ask questions.
- Proactive: in solving problems and identifying opportunities.
- Collaborative: manage multiple internal and external stakeholders with a win-win attitude.
- Highly organized: ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Attention to detail: ability to pay attention to details with clients and be thorough in all tasks.
- Startup spirit: willing to grind with the team to achieve the targets.
- Good phone manner: most communication with clients are over the phone.