Driver Operations Associate (4 wheel) - HCM
Ho Chi Minh City /
City Teams – Vietnam /
Are you passionate about solving problems?
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting technology startups with a presence in over 150 cities across Southeast Asia countries, China, India, Brazil and the USA?
If your answers are yes and yes, we want you to join our team! We are seeking a Driver Operations Associate (4 wheel) who will not back down in the face of challenge, who is ready to try new things and is ready to make history together with the rest of the team at Lalamove. Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things no one has ever done before. We are looking for high energy, quick thinking individual who can understand driver beliefs and requirements to create long-lasting partnerships with our fleet and this position will base in Ho Chi Minh City.
What you will do:
- Design, Develop and Implement Truck Driver Acquisition processes;
- Build and retain a high activity driver community;
- Increase Lalamove’s brand awareness by substantially growing the number of branded vehicles;
- Reporting to the Lalamove Regional HQ on a daily basis with utmost integrity;
- Achieving total alignment with local teams when executing new initiatives;
- Exceed individual and team targets & KPIs.
What you will need:
- Analytical & data processing skills;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to champion new processes from plan to close;
- At least 2-3 years experience at a sales and customer-facing capacity;
- Positive, passionate, proactive, self-initiative and attentive to details;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluent proficiency in written and spoken English and the local language;
- Experience and familiar with spreadsheets.