Driver Operations Associate - HCMC
Ho Chi Minh City /
City Teams – Vietnam /
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our eighth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
We are looking for a Driver Operations Associate | Driver Management, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, with high energy, quick thinking individuals who can understand driver beliefs and requirements to create long lasting partnerships with our fleet.
What you will be doing:
- To handle driver performance related matters on daily basis;
- To execute driver retention schemes and campaigns to improve driver loyalty and commitment to platform;
- To propose adjustment on treatment in compliance with company policy and focus on specifics periods;
- To propose initiative to improve internal process flow to achieve better efficiency and effectiveness;
- To support office administration such as general clerical work and filing;
- To perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- Preferably 2 years of experience in operations;
- High level of Excel Skill;
- Positive, passionate, proactive, self-initiative and attentive to details;
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken Vietnamese;
- Proficiency in English a plus;
- Familiarity of using existing social media platforms;
- Fresh Graduates will be considered.