LalaFood – LalaFood /
Lalafood was founded in 2018 and inspired by our desire to bridge the flavours of thousands of restaurants to millions of Filipinos by transforming everyone’s food delivery experience through our API. By providing a platform for anyone to order food on-demand, we help empower restaurants (big and small) and continuously pave new opportunities for Filipinos to earn and make ends meet.
Here at Lalafood we don’t just offer jobs, we offer life changing careers! Our company culture is one that’s based on trust and reliability. We’re always looking out for the best in the industry and we are hoping that you are one of those.
We are currently in need of an IOS Developer under the Technology team of our Manila office. The role will primarily focus on building a quality app which can provide the most efficient way for users to order food, for drivers to pick up orders and for merchants to prepare food with 99% up crash-free rate.
What you'll do
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Responsible for bug fixing and improving application performance by working closely with the product managers and designers to build required solutions.
- Review and debug codes.
- Participate in innovating and improving the existing product by building prototypes to quickly
- Design and follow the technical specifications for the features but should be able to recommend new features and product ideas.
- Communicate closely with the product and business teams as well as our business users and drivers towards understanding the needs of our end-users.
- Develop and maintain LalaFood apps which can scale to millions of users.
What you'll need
- A bachelor’s degree holder with at least 2 years relevant work experience in developing mobile applications for iOS.
- Knowledgeable on the modern iOS frameworks.
- Understanding Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Strong UI/UX design exposure and experience in making apps.
- Passionate about iOS, attentive to details and open to code ownership.
- Exceptional Swift development skills (Objective-C is a plus).
- Proficient on CS theory (OOP, threading, etc.).
- Experience integration with RESTful API and JSON.
- Strive for pixel perfection.
- Ability to localization, push notification handling, support multiple screens.
- Ability to create UI with code only.
- Knowledgeable in scalability, performance, testability, accessibility, and screen size compatibility.
- Can-do attitude and a desire to learn new technologies and tools.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.