iOS Program Manager - US Remote Position
Instruction – iOS
Lambda School is a combination of a school and an investment fund. Lambda School's mission is to find untapped or underutilized talent, and to train that talent for the most in-demand jobs in the world. Lambda School is pioneering a new model of higher education in which the school invests in the students, instead of the other way around.
Lambda has just successfully completed its Series B fund raising round with premier tier venture investors. We are operating in 40+ states across the US today and eyeing international expansion opportunities.
This is an important role on the Instruction team, reporting directly to the Director of Instruction. As the iOS Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for heading the iOS program, from curriculum development and implementation to career readiness, as well as leading the iOS instructors and coordinating with the project managers, Student Success, and Labs teams.
You must be comfortable suggesting and implementing new ideas that improve the quality and integrity of the school. You understand that there are always new opportunities for improvement and ways to elevate our standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build, implement, and continue to improve upon iOS course curriculum that produces job market ready graduates
- Design, build, implement, deliver, and continue to improve upon mini-bootcamp curriculum that prepares applicants for the course
- Define applicant prerequisites for the course and additional admissions criteria
- Source, vet, and hire instructors in conjunction with our People Ops team
- Manage the iOS team of instructors, project managers, student success associates, and apprenticeship associates
- Identify relevant jobs graduates of the program qualify upon completion of the course and collaborate with the Outcomes team on creating job readiness curriculum focusing on industry interview best practices and expectations
- Collaborate with the Labs Program Manager on defining and scoping out the iOS projects suitable for students given their skill level
- Accountable for course completion rates, iOS graduate placement rates and speed of placements post graduation
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the iOS industry
- Experience in designing curriculum, teaching, and managing diverse, remote teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable and compelling in public speaking situations
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authoritySelf-starting with the ability to effectively work autonomously with little oversight
- Intelligent, dedicated, flexible with a willingness to experiment
Big plus, if you....
- are familiar with Zoom, Slack, and Airtable
- have a well known blog or high traffic Youtube channel focusing on iOS content
- have presented at mobile centric conferences on iOS topics
- have prior start up experience
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer, and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.