Lifecyle Marketing Manager, CRM
San Francisco Bay Area
Growth – Marketing
Lambda School is a combination of a school and an investment fund. Lambda School's mission is to find untapped or underutilized talent, and to train that talent for the most in-demand jobs in the world. Lambda School is pioneering a new model of higher education in which the school invests in the students, instead of the other way around.
Lambda has just successfully completed its Series B fund raising round with premier tier venture investors. We are operating in 40+ states across the US today and eyeing international expansion opportunities.
We're looking for someone to join the marketing team at Lambda School to run CRM and Email marketing, a new function at a revolutionary new education company.
Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on one thing: enabling students to succeed with high paying new career paths. We're looking for a talented Lifecycle Marketing Manager, CRM to join us. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
In this role you will work with other marketers, operations and product managers to own the student and employer CRM lifecycle. You’ll work to create, test and iterate lifecycle programs that touch every part of the student lifecycle, from admissions, through the student experience through employment and alumni relations.
To accomplish these goals, we're looking for a lifecycle marketer with CRM, Salesforce and Email platform experience and a proven track record of developing data-driven strategies and tactics that drive positive ROI. We need a detail oriented, collaborative, creative marketer that isn’t scared to roll up their sleeves and dig in. In this role they will think analytically and work collaboratively across the organization to meet lofty goals.
What you'll do:
- Manage all engagement marketing programs across email, push, and SMS, focused on helping students through admissions and on to a high paying job
- Design campaign strategy and execute flawlessly, from end-to-end
- Establish a strong understanding of the interests and behaviors of our customer segments to build a foundation of user insights to produce actionable recommendations for growing engagement within each segment
- Partner with Product, Design, Engineering and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys teams
- Conduct multivariate tests and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis; KPIs include open rates, click through rates, conversion rates and incremental revenue
What you'll need
- 4+ years experience in the CRM/Lifecycle marketing space and working across email platformss
- Strong analytical skills, able to create data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns end to end
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- A record of business results through testing and deploying marketing campaigns across channels
- Familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs, segmentation tools, Salesforce, Marketo and complex data structures and systems
Big plus if you...
- Live/work in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Have previous experience building a CRM platform from the ground up
- Have a passion for education
- Have previous experience at a growth stage internet/software company
- Have a non-traditional story. Many of our students have beaten a unique path to their new jobs. We like team members who have done the same.
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer, and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.