Administrative Assistant & Office Coordinator
Greater Salt Lake City Area
Learning – Instruction
Lambda School is a combination of a school and an investment fund. Lambda School's mission is to find untapped or underutilized talent, and to train that talent for the most in-demand jobs in the world. Lambda School is pioneering a new model of higher education in which the school invests in the students, instead of the other way around.
Lambda has just successfully completed its Series B fund raising round with premier tier venture investors. We are operating in 40+ states across the US today and eyeing international expansion opportunities.
We're seeking a dynamic and talented Admin Assistant to support executives and run our Lehi office. Specifically, we seek someone who can be fully trusted in managing calendars, emails, and help keep the office running smoothly.
What You'll Do
- Manage calendar, inbox, travel, and other projects for executive leadership
- Assist in preparing for presentations and meetings, or other support for projects and events
- Coordinate lunch orders for delivery or pick up for Lehi, Utah based team
- Fulfill various office management tasks: snack ordering, post office runs, supply orders, kitchen maintenance, inventory management, vendor coordination, etc.
- Proactively support office cleanliness and meeting room resets as a part of ongoing daily rounds
- Provide ad-hoc support to staff members and departments as necessary and handle constant interruptions and shifting priorities
- Additional tasks as they arise
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of experience working in an administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An aptitude for problem-solving and reasoning to solve issues before they become problems
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Organized self-starter attitude, extremely attentive to detail and able to adhere to tight deadlines
- A proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently under critical deadlines
- A "can-do", determined, results-oriented approach to work
- Ability to build relationships throughout the company
- Time management, multi tasking, budget and project management skills
- Familiarity with tools like Trello, Airtable, Asana, Zapier, or otherwise
- The ability to lift up to 30 pounds
This position is based out of our Lehi, Utah office.
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer, and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.