Greater Salt Lake City Area
Growth – Sales
Lambda School is a combination of a school and an investment fund. Lambda School's mission is to find untapped or underutilized talent, and to train that talent for the most in-demand jobs in the world. Lambda School is pioneering a new model of higher education in which the school invests in the students, instead of the other way around.
Lambda has just successfully completed its Series B fund raising round with premier tier venture investors. We are operating in 40+ states across the US today and eyeing international expansion opportunities.
What’s the opportunity?
We're looking for candidates to join the Partnerships team at Lambda School. The Partnerships team’s charter is to cultivate a worldwide network of recruiting partners to help our students land jobs when they complete the program.
In this role, you'll be joining one of the most important education companies today and helping shape one of our key functions: building a rock-solid hiring pipeline that helps our students get a job after finishing Lambda School's technical curriculum. You will have the opportunity to inform our strategy and vision as we define our partnerships process at Lambda School.
Who you are
We need partner obsessed closers who are willing to go the extra mile to deepen partner relationships. If you love building something new, advocating for others (you will be a constant advocate for our students), engaging with partners and students for most of your day, and delivering life changing results, this role is for you.
What you'll do
Your job is to bring the right partners to the table, understand the challenges they face, and highlight highlight the value of Lambda School. You will secure partner commitments to formally recruit Lambda School students. You must be an evangelist, always ready to tell the Lambda School story and the stories of individual students. You need to believe in the power of Lambda School to put individuals on new career and life trajectories. We are in the process of building our partnerships org and the Account Executive function, and we need your input to help us get better.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Expert level pipeline management
- Take introductory calls set up by a Sales Development Rep and turn them into pipeline (formal recruiting cycles)
- Guide partners through our recruiting process
- Build trust and legitimacy with prospects
- Find the right people, timelines, and initiatives to get recruiting cycles done
- Work with SDRs to prospect and close deals
- Add to the knowledge base of the Partnerships org
- Contribute to the Growth, Admissions, Outcomes, and Student Success teams to make Lambda School a better company
What You'll Need
- Hustle. This role will require a lot of autonomy, leadership and a focus on actionable results. You have a reputation for your superhuman work ethic
- 3+ years of experience in sales or relationship management
- Incredible written and verbal communication skills. You have to be a top tier communicator. You should be someone who is energized by presenting to and interacting with partners
- The ability to think creatively, and collaborate with a wide variety of teams
- A willingness to do whatever it takes at Lambda to make the product (and your team!) successful
- Student obsession: you will need to be obsessed with our students and hyper focused on developing relationships that will lead to jobs for our student body
Big Plus if You...
- Live/work near Lehi, UT
- Have a passion for education
- Have experience working with students
- Experience in technical recruiting
- Have previous experience at a growth stage internet/software company
- Have a non-traditional story. Many of our students have beaten a unique path to their new jobs. We like team members who have done the same.
The position is a full-time, salaried role with medical benefits.
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer, and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.