Head of Digital Marketing
San Francisco Bay Area
Growth – Marketing
Lambda School is a combination of a school and an investment fund. Lambda School's mission is to find untapped or underutilized talent, and to train that talent for the most in-demand jobs in the world. Lambda School is pioneering a new model of higher education in which the school invests in the students, instead of the other way around.
Lambda has just successfully completed its Series B fund raising round with premier tier venture investors. We are operating in 40+ states across the US today and eyeing international expansion opportunities.
The Head of Digital Marketing will focus on growing Lambda School's student base using core online mareting tools. You will own the overall acquisition team structure, strategy, analysis and operations. This is a new team so you have the opportunity to really come in and shape it in your own personal vision with support from our VP of Growth.
This role requires hands-on experience in managing paid digital channels, agencies, cross-functional communication skills and demonstrated project management experience. The ideal candidate must be entreprenuerial, strategic, and able to really drive this function without much handholding. This is a very ROI and data driven function and so we are looking for someone that knows how to weild data in an obsessive, fast and precise fasion.
What you'll do
- You will help develop and execute strategies to hit aggressive lead acquisition and revenue goals for our digital channels, including SEM, paid social media, affiliates, and display advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the internal teams and external vendors to ensure campaigns and projects are properly executed, optimized, measured and reported
- Maintain a data-first approach to testing, optimizing and scaling
- Be an artist when it comes to balancing scale, efficiency, market dynamics and precise targeting
- Monitor and anticipate digital marketing trends and be a leading voice in the industry
What you'll need
- 4-7 years of hands-on experience managing performance-based paid social, search, and display.
- Demonstrated success leading and managing multiple digital marketing channels including SEM, paid social, display, digital content strategy/development and affiliates
- Strong analytical POV and decision making nature
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for effective cross-functional collaboration
- Creative thinking capabilities that include an interest to learn and adopt innovative marketing technologies and tactics
At Lambda School, we're looking to hire people with grit and integrity. Please apply even if your experience and interests aren't an exact match with what we've laid out in this job description. We're building something different at Lambda. If that sounds interesting, we want to hear from you.
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer, and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.