Learning – Curriculum Research and Development
Lambda School is a combination of a school and an investment fund. Lambda School's mission is to find untapped or underutilized talent, and to train that talent for the most in-demand jobs in the world. Lambda School is pioneering a new model of higher education in which the school invests in the students, instead of the other way around.
Lambda has just successfully completed its Series B fund raising round with premier tier venture investors. We are operating in 40+ states across the US today and eyeing international expansion opportunities.
We're seeking an industry analyst who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a member of the Curriculum Research and Development team you'll be responsible for analyzing and identifying new markets for Lambda to create new courses around.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the growth and success of Lambda School. Candidates will have experience in researching market trends and distilling data into consumable forms for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new courses Lambda should develop based on market demand
- Produce industry and competitive insights
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Growth teams to develop effective strategies for attracting students
- Collaborate with Student Success and Outcomes to understand and develop strategies for job placement
- Develop relationships with potential hiring partners alongside the Student Success, Outcomes and Partnerships teams
- Work independently to manage multiple projects and programs concurrently
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in various roles demonstrating increasing responsibilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, imperfect data, and changing priorities and timelines
- Able to construct executive-level analytics and insights that are well thought out, grounded in solid analysis, and are presented in a clear and concise manner
- Strong team player with experience in constructing insightful analysis, the ability to present concise findings and recommendations, as well as experience in managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical audiences and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Self-starting with the ability to effectively work autonomously with little oversight
- Intelligent, dedicated, flexible with a willingness to experiment
Big Plus if you...
- have prior experience working at an early stage, high growth start up
- have prior experience working on a remote or dispersed team
- are familiar with zoom and slack work flows
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer, and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.