Video Content Specialist
Learning – Curriculum Research and Development
Lambda School is a combination of a school and an investment fund. Lambda School's mission is to find untapped or underutilized talent, and to train that talent for the most in-demand jobs in the world. Lambda School is pioneering a new model of higher education in which the school invests in the students, instead of the other way around.
Lambda has just successfully completed its Series B fund raising round with premier tier venture investors. We are operating in 40+ states across the US today and eyeing international expansion opportunities.
We're seeking a video content specialist who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a member of the Curriculum Research and Development team you'll be responsible for creating video content to be delivered to students across a variety of programs. Additionally, we'll look to you to explore how to best use video as an instructional medium.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the growth and success of Lambda School and its students.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce and edit video curriculum content
- Assist subject matter experts and curriculum developers create excellent course materials
- Manage distribution of Lambda video materials
- Work independently to manage multiple projects and programs concurrently
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in video content creation and editing
- Excited to figure out how to best use video as an instructional medium
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Self-starting with the ability to effectively work autonomously with little oversight
- Intelligent, dedicated, flexible with a willingness to experiment
Big Plus if you...
- have previous curriculum video production experience
- have prior experience working at an early stage, high growth start up
- have prior experience working on a remote or dispersed team
- are familiar with zoom and slack work flows
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer, and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.