Student Success Coordinator - Remote Position
Student Success – Student Success
Lambda School is a combination of a school and an investment fund. Lambda School's mission is to find untapped or underutilized talent, and to train that talent for the most in-demand jobs in the world. Lambda School is pioneering a new model of higher education in which the school invests in the students, instead of the other way around.
Lambda has just successfully completed its Series B fund raising round with premier tier venture investors. We are operating in 40+ states across the US today and eyeing international expansion opportunities.
This is a student-facing, semi-technical and administrative role on the Student Success team, reporting to the Director of Student Success. As the Student Success Coordinator, you’ll serve as the main point of contact for project managers (PMs) and provide PMs with the tools they need to support students. Additionally, you’ll provide assessment evaluations of student performance, play a key role in creating student action plans, and manage student feedback loops.
You must be comfortable suggesting and implementing new ideas that improve the quality and integrity of the school. You understand that there are always new opportunities for improvement and ways to elevate our standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise Project Managers and oversee PM Slack Channels
- Create training materials and implement new tools and processes for Project Managers
- Proactively reach out to students who may be falling behind and create corrective action plans
- Ensure daily attendance reports are filled out and accurate
- Coordinate with PMs on Daily Standup feedback
- Monitor the Slack Feedback channel
- Manage student feedback looks: Anonymous feedback, Sprint Review feedback, Peer Code Review feedback, etc
- Follow up on Loaner Laptop requests and execution
- Develop and follow up on Student Action plans
- Lead the Part Time course evening Standup and Review sessions
- NPS Detractor and Passive outreach
- Maintain the data integrity of the Student Master Tracker, ensuring students have correct labeled sections, entering new class data, and updating section changes.
- Support Intro course logistics and PM support coordination
- Ensure best practices are maintained and enforced within the Student Master Tracker
- Other duties as required
Education, Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service facing role
- Enjoys working with data and pays great attention to detail
- Is task oriented and diligent about following up
- Great people skills -- sales experience preferred
- Very strong organizational skills
- Self-starting with the ability to effectively work autonomously with little oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; meticulous attention to detail
- Passionate about helping others succeed
- Intelligent, dedicated, flexible with a willingness to experiment
- Bonus points for experience with Zoom, Slack, Repl.it, Piazza, Youtube
The position is a full-time, salaried role with medical benefits. We aim to find the right candidate and are looking to hire swiftly.
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer, and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.