Performance Marketing Analyst
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
As Lamudi'sPerformance Marketing Analyst, you will be working with the Performance Marketing and Operations teams to design and optimize the company's digital marketing campaigns, with a focus on website lead generation.
You will have the opportunity to get to know inside-out how the number one real estate property portal in the Philippines operates, by embarking on a dynamic and entrepreneurial role with a steep learning curve.
You are great at:
- Plan, develop and implement PPC strategies on Facebook, Google, and Biddable platforms
- Execute tests, collect and identify data, identify trends and insights
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
What it takes:
- At least 2+ years’ work experience as a Digital Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Proficient with Pay-per-click channels such Google SEM, Facebook, Programmatic buying, etc.
- At least 2+ years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Experience in understanding of website user-experience optimization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fast and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- Experience in digital content writing and designing ads are plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or CRM software is a plus