Performance Marketing Lead
Marketing – Marketing /
As Lamudi's Performance Marketing Lead, you will be working with the Marketing and Operations teams to design and optimize the company's digital marketing campaigns, with a focus on lead generation, as well as to measure their performance and overall impact on the business.
You will have the opportunity to get to know inside-out how the number one real estate property portal in the Philippines operates, by embarking on a dynamic and entrepreneurial role with a steep learning curve. This position has high strategic relevance, with exposure to several departments and Lamudi’s senior management.
Lamudi has an ambitious Marketing expansion plan, and your main mission will be to raise the bar on lead generation, by making sure that Lamudi generates as many leads as possible at the lowest cost. On top of optimizing the current channels, you will be in charge of the discovery and trial of new lead generation sources. This by ensuring that the lead generation campaigns are designed in a cohesive manner with the rest of our Marketing communications. As we are a number-driven company, you will also take care of the reports and dashboards to measure the impact of each initiative.
- Previous digital marketing, media buying/planning experience
- Strong data analysis, proficient on MS Excel
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Eager to take on ownership and responsibilities
- A sense of commitment to delivering tasks and projects within deadlines and with the highest level of quality
- Ability to identify and proactively communicate issues, areas of improvement, and to provide status updates
- Well organized and structured working style
- Fast and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- High ambition, self-driven, and attention to details
- ·Prior work experience in media/marketing/advertising agencies
- ·Bonus if candidate has Python, VBA, SQL, and HTML experience
- ·Another bonus if experienced in Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- ·Experience with Adobe (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects) or other photo and video editing software