Performance Marketing Analyst
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
As Lamudi's Performance Marketing Analyst, you will be working with the Marketing and Operations teams to design and optimize the company's digital marketing campaigns, with a focus on lead generation.
You will have the opportunity to get to know inside-out how the number one real estate property portal in the Philippines operates, by embarking on a dynamic and entrepreneurial role with a steep learning curve.
You are great at:
- Supporting the PML on setting up and optimizing campaigns
- Generating more online traffic, leads, and engagement online
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing and continuously test and recommend new tools and techniques to further improve digital marketing performance
- Being a team player, with ability to create unique customer experiences while actively affecting the digital marketing environment
- Preparing reports on campaign performance and translate them into recommendations and action plans.
- Working towards conversion targets
What it takes:
- At least 1-3 years’ work experience
- Experience in Pay-per-click channels such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Experience of performance marketing, lead generation, and online customer acquisition
- Experience in digital content writing
- Basic understanding of website user-experience
- Strong analytical, problem solve and conceptual skills
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or CRM software is a plus
- Facebook blueprint certification is preferred but not required.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate split testing preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of Google Search Google Analytics, Data Studio, Smartly