Marketing – Marketing /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
As the SEO writer of Lamudi, you will be responsible for researching and effectively writing keywords succinctly into articles in order to boost the company's brand visibility.
You are great at:
- Writing SEO articles for web and/or print based on data and research owned and provided by Lamudi Philippines Inc.
- Optimizing current copy on a client's website (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- Writing new SEO-friendly copy for pages on a client's website
- Conducting research online for additional information that may support or coincide with the data provided.
- Organizing material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and real estate terminologies.
- Always delivering work that is on time and of the highest quality, and is never just an attempt to meet the minimum word count. (Articles are to be at least 700 to 1,500 words)
What it takes:
- Content writing experience in a professional business context
- Providing professional writing portfolio
- Impeccable writing and proofreading skills
- Editing when needed and has an understanding of writing styles relevant to the online and print distribution
- Preferably 2-5 years knowledgeable in writing local real estate and/or e-commerce industries