Events and PR Manager
Marketing – Marketing /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
The Events and PR Manager is responsible for executing, overseeing, managing online and on ground events, ensuring targets are met and budgets are adhered to.
This role will ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints. Also, you maximize the media exposure of the company with the goal to strengthen our brand by building and maintaining a strong network of media contacts and bloggers, pitching stories to the media and bloggers, and organizing regular press events.
Your mission is to establish Lamudi as the thought-leader in real estate. An Events and PR manager is a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques.
You are great at:
- Planning and executing events according to targets and objectives
- Preparing budgets, and ensuring adherence
- Sourcing, negotiating, coordinating with vendors and suppliers
- Driving attendance to the event
- Analyzing event performance and preparing metrics presentation
- Creating and executing PR content plan
- Expanding and maintaining a network of media contacts and bloggers
- Securing media pick-ups, guesting, and interviews from various channels (Print, TV, Radio, Events, Online)
What it takes:
- 5+ years experience in related field
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in project management
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Proficient with budget management
- Reliable at meeting deadlines
- Skilled negotiator
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proven skills as an events and PR professional