Data and Research Intern
Lamudi PH – Business Intelligence
The Research Assistant (Intern) works closely with the Head of Operations for different projects. Collects and analyzes quantitative or qualitative data and information.
- Helps in different research projects under the supervision of the Head of Operations
- Investigates real estate market activity within assigned areas.
- Writes detailed reports and presenting results.
- Performs critical data analysis and understanding of project objectives, to spot issues at the right time.
- Preferably knows how to use SPSS, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to do field work
- Report Writing
- Analyzing Data
- Statistical Analysis
- Quantity Surveying
- Market Research
- Data Interpretation
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Communication Research
- Business Administration