ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE INTERN
Lamudi Indonesia – Finance & GA
About the Challenge
Are you a final year college student or a fresh graduate who has a passion to work at a Start-up company? Do you want to have hands-on experience and broadening your knowledge in finance?
As an Accounts Receivable Intern at Lamudi, you will get the best hands-on learning to prepare you for your first full-time job. You will directly assist our finance departments, especially in Accounts Receivable to work on daily activities related to the collection of open or past due invoice payments to client accounts. Your mission is to ensure that in all its efforts and assisting Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Assist in completing daily business-to-business collection calls on designated customers.
- Support in preparing daily invoicing to clients either in electronic or paper format, per request.
- Assist in maintaining an updated financial status report for assigned clients.
- Assist in maintaining detailed documentation of customer interactions in relation to anticipated payments, disputes, rebills, adjustments, etc.
- Maintaining relationships while communicating professionally with internal team and client whether by phone, email, or face-to-face.
- Help to contacts clients to check payment status and coordinate receipt of payment for open and past due invoices
Who We are Looking for
- Bachelor degree from reputable Indonesian University or foreign university in finance.
- You are proactive, self-motivated and enjoy conversing in daily English!
- Good analytical skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Must have strong computer skills, including the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Working under pressure doesn't scare you!
- Able to join in January or February 2020 for 3 months or more.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated team, please send us your application (CV)! We are looking forward to hearing from you!