FINANCE OPERATIONS MANAGER
Finance & Legal – Finance /
About the Challenge
Is multitasking your middle name? Do you enjoy helping others? Can you keep up with meticulous attention to detail on many different topics at the same time? Do you have a strong background in Finance and/or accounting? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
We are seeking an experienced and proficient Finance Operations Manager to support functions essential to the sales force and operations productivity with a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes to help our team operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. In addition to various administrative tasks, the role focuses on the implementation, organization and facilitating finance systems and ensuring the up-to-dateness of internal time-logs.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will liaise with Internal Sales team and Developers to ensure we have accurate claimable data
- You will assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable such as commission collection from developers
- You will build and maintain the relationship as well as be a mediator with internal and external partners/clients
- You will responsible for commission hotline
- You will be a professional customer service in handling internal or external partners/clients complaints as well as explaining more complicated finance situations to them
- You will responsible for improving the receivable process and establish standard procedure to prevent error/frauds
Is this you?
- Initiative: When issues arise, able to demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills to find solutions, and work with other team members to identify a way around the problem
- Eye for detail: Exercises extreme attention to detail. A thorough, accurate, organized, productive and sees the importance of speed while makes 0 mistakes
- Proficiency with accounts receivable processes: Understand the steps for setting up new accounts, entering payments, handling billing issues, and following up to collect on overdue accounts
- A bachelor degree from reputable university in Finance and Accounting or related major
- Have minimum of 5 years of experience working, for example within operations, finance, sales operations, or administration
- A self-starting, fast learning, detail oriented team player who thrives with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with large data
- Deadline driven and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficient in English
- Very Strong Experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Google Docs
- Salesforce understanding is a plus (but not required)
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Head of Finance. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!