Central Team – Product Management
About the challenge:
The successful hire is expected to have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into logical steps that drive product development at high-speed. As a product manager, you will be part of shaping Lamudi's next big move.
Your mission is to ensure that the user needs are transmitted to our development team.
Your Key Responsibilities are:
- Take ownership of projects from day one, managing all phases of the product development
- Maintain strong working relations with various internal teams, such as Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Ops
- Collect and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to understand user needs and behavior
- Articulate user needs and translate them into prototypes or interface designs with the help of design team
- Lead building new features following the MVP methodology
- Prepare solid specifications for new features to be developed by our IT team
- Collect and evaluate feature requests, as well as bug reports from our country teams and HQ
- Measure product performance as a basis for future iterations and future improvements
- You should be a highly motivated person who is able to work in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Well-established analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- At least one year's work experience in digital product management
- You have shipped something - a product or a service, an app or a website; big or small, simple or complex
- Able to read, understand, and communicate technical documentation
- You use wireframes, mockups, flowcharts, and prototypes in your everyday work life
- You have a solid and practical understanding of the basic principles of good user experience and visual design
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!