ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
Finance & Legal – Finance & GA /
About the challenge
Are you a self-motivated individual with good judgement, an eye for accuracy, and a high level of professional integrity to provide strong finance support to our organisation? Do you enjoy multitasking and would others describe you as always switched on, resilient, for whom no mountain is too high? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist who would help us to perform daily activities related to collection of open or past due invoice payments and the processing of cash receipts in order to ensure prompt and accurate recording of payments to client accounts. You will closely interact and provide a supportive role for other related departments such as Sales Department and Finance. You enjoy financial puzzles and have an ambition to deliver the best work, fast, with great care and detail.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will complete our daily business-to-business collection calls on designated customers
- You will prepare daily invoicing to clients either in electronic or paper format, per request
- You will reconcile client's accounts and resolve client's disputes
- You will maintain an updated financial status report for assigned clients
- You will need to stay up to date with the terms of sales, service and/or contracts with clients
- You will communicate with clients' AP departments for payment details
- You will maintain detailed documentation of customer interactions in relation to anticipated payments, disputes, rebills, adjustments, etc
- You will be building relationships while communicating professionally with internal team and client whether by phone, email, or face-to-face
- You will be contacting clients to check payment status and coordinate receipt of payment for open and past due invoices
Is this you?
- Proficiency with accounts receivable processes: Understand the steps for setting up new accounts, entering payments, handling billing issues, and following up to collect on overdue accounts
- Has strong understanding of basic accounting and finance procedures and concepts
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Knows how to communicate ideas and feelings in a polite and professional manner, even when others do not behave in the same way
- An eye for the detail: Keeping up with multiple accounts and inputting large amounts of data
- Bachelor degree from reputable Indonesian University or foreign university
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable collections is strongly preferred
- Must have strong computer skills, including use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Deadline-oriented with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports into Head of Finance. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!