BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Sales & Business Development – Business Development /
About the challenge
Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase when it comes to pursuing warm leads and ultimately closing big deals? Are you an analytical thinker who can turn on the charm to influence people? Are you passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where all your team members are empowered? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As a Business Development Executive, you aim to grow and maximize the long-term sales value from corporate accounts through direct pitching to key clients, and management of a team you are responsible for. You also will be working with the marketing of property developers throughout Indonesia to improve their online marketing presence. You will be at the front line of moving offline businesses to online.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will present well-tailored solutions through our product offerings, which include advertisements on Lamudi as well as key digital marketing products (Google, Facebook etc.)
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients so to maximize the total sales value per client
- You will create, prepare, and present decks with well-tailored solutions for your clients
- You will manage your pipeline in our CRM (Salesforce) and keep management up to date of your progress.
Is this you?
- Excellent negotiation skills: Understands what makes a client tick, and knows how to push for the most optimal solution. Can get always get a deal that makes all parties happy
- Ambitious and self-driven: Someone who leads by example, who brings the fire to work every single day
- A mature team player: Someone who keeps track of and feels accountable for their own performance
- Actual B2B experience: You are used to communicating with CEO's and to work on big ticket size deals, no boardroom is too big for you
- University degree from good Indonesian or foreign university
- Min. 3-5 years experience in selling, account management, relationship management or meeting customers in any other way
- A good command of the English language, is fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Attention to detail
- Well organized & structured working style
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), experience is a definite plus
- Have a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, are able to work under pressure and with target
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Business Development Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!